Inspection of Pulp Mill Equipment
- Inspections are comprehensive; you will be able to plan effectively and efficiently for all scheduled maintenance.
- Invaluable in planning maintenance operations that are cost-efficient and preventative.
- Cost of inspections is more than offset in the avoidance of equipment failure and unscheduled downtime at your pulp mill.
- Washer Drum Inspections.
- Areas of inspection generally include internal and external structural components, Valve Area, Journals, Gear Case, Vats, Take-Off devices, Repulpers and Showers.
- Primary goal of Washer inspections is to avoid equipment failure and unscheduled down time.
- The expertise and experience housed at ORAMAC is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week to help you find solutions to your process or equipment problems.
- Diagnostic services are available to aid in detecting problems with your pulp washing equipment.
Contact Us for more information on our Consulting services.
Maintenance and repairs on Pulp Washing Systems are performed only by experienced and expert technicians. Whether you’re replacing a Facewire, or rebuilding a Gearcase, your work will be completed on time and always to your complete satisfaction.
- Installation services encompass tasks as large as complete washing stages to the smallest parts and components.
- Rebuilds – Many components can be rebuilt in the field by ORAMAC technicians. Rebuilding a part or component can extend the life of your equipment at a rate comparable to a new replacement component, often at half the cost. Not only can you expect extended service life from your equipment, in many cases we can provide improved performance with design modifications.
- Expert repairs utilize state-of-the-art material composition analysis to determine metallurgy, protecting against unnecessary failure. We also employ laser technology for expert alignment services and ultrasonic technology for enhanced troubleshooting of your equipment.
- ORAMAC can provide a consignment parts box to have on hand during annual shutdowns or any maintenance outage. Unused parts are returned to ORAMAC and re-stocked at no extra charge.
Contact Us for more information on our Maintenance services.
There are significant benefits associated with the use of diagnostic equipment that employs state-of-the-art technology. Maintenance operations are performed in a more efficient, cost effective way, with greater accuracy than ever before.
With the use of Ultrasonic technology, the detection of equipment leaks and bearing wear is accomplished quickly and accurately, requiring far less guess work than conventional methods.
- Detect leaks in Washer Drums in less time.
- Replaces pressure testing on Drums.
- Able to determine wear on bearing equipment without having to disassemble pulp mill equipment.
- Detect need for lubrication at the bearing.
Material Composition Analysis
Using state-of-the-art material composition analysis technology, ORAMAC technicians are able to make a positive material identification in the matter of seconds. Correct identification of metallurgy is critical when assessing for repairs and installations, protecting your mill from unnecessary equipment failures and downtime. Material analysis can be useful when assessing spare or used parts to be installed in your mill, to assure the greatest longevity of your equipment.
- Lab quality material analysis completed in a matter of seconds.
- Faster and more cost effective than lab work.
- Protects your equipment from unnecessary failures, eliminating unscheduled downtime and saving your maintenance dollars.
- Identifies material composition of used equipment that is being considered for installation, assuring longevity.
Poor alignment of your Drive System causes wear and premature failure of couplings, bearings and motors. ORAMAC uses improved laser alignment technology to evaluate your washer and repulper drives. We specialize in shaft and motor coupling alignment, but are happy to discuss the application of the technology anywhere in your pulp mill.
- Today’s laser technology is vastly improved over earlier systems.
- Routine alignment readings are important and laser technology will help you to adhere to the recommended schedules.
- Alignment evaluations will be completed more quickly and accurately than with conventional methods.
- Bearings, couplings and motors will provide you with longer service life if properly maintained.
Contact Us for more information on our Diagnostic services.